My Photo
Name:
Location: Denbighshire, United Kingdom

After deciding to resign from the Civil Service after 25 years, I am now free to pursue my dream of writing. My first book '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' was published through Lulu in April 2006, and is available from good bookshops and internet suppliers. If you have difficulty getting a copy, please contact me.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Wanted - one quiet shed

Well, half term has now started, which means less time to spend on the book. I thought once the book was written, it would be easy from then on, but oh no! Which pictures to use, where to put them, what size to make them, layout decisions.... it just goes on and on. And the frequent interruptions and distractions .... I understand now why so many writers work from sheds far away from the house - sounds absolutely blissful to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home