My Photo
Name:
Location: Denbighshire, United Kingdom

After deciding to resign from the Civil Service after 25 years, I am now free to pursue my dream of writing. My first book '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' was published through Lulu in April 2006, and is available from good bookshops and internet suppliers. If you have difficulty getting a copy, please contact me.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Book Cover

Well, I have been focussing on the book cover this past week. My hardworking and talented designer, Lin, has been sending me rough drafts of how the cover could look and it is all very exciting. She has had loads of ideas and it has been very difficult to decide - but I think I have reached a decision. Everything seems much more real to me now that the final editing process has been completed and I can visualise what it will all look like.

All I can say now is..... WATCH THIS SPACE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home