My Photo
Name:
Location: Denbighshire, United Kingdom

After deciding to resign from the Civil Service after 25 years, I am now free to pursue my dream of writing. My first book '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' was published through Lulu in April 2006, and is available from good bookshops and internet suppliers. If you have difficulty getting a copy, please contact me.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Lulu Interview

If you click on the link to the left, below the Daily Post article, you should be taken directly to my interview in Lulu's September newsletter.

Fair play to them, they allowed me air my grievances about Lulu's recent Global book price increases, and I hope my comments have been fair.

I have decided to leave '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' where it is - that is not make any changes to the price or distribution. After some research last week, it appears that there are still enough places to buy it at a reduced price (ie from me, Amazon Marketplace, some bookstores) so anyone who wants a copy should be able to get a good deal. However, as for any future publications.... who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home