My Photo
Name:
Location: Denbighshire, United Kingdom

After deciding to resign from the Civil Service after 25 years, I am now free to pursue my dream of writing. My first book '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' was published through Lulu in April 2006, and is available from good bookshops and internet suppliers. If you have difficulty getting a copy, please contact me.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Some more photos

As the blog has pretty much come to an end, I have added this slideshow compiled from a few of the photos I had left over after finishing the book. I know some of you will enjoy seeing them. There are some more which I will try to add to the slideshow as soon as I have the time.

I'd like to thank Lesley Marshall, Mike Green, Mark Jones and Johnny Kennedy for allowing us all to see these pictures.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home