My Photo
Name:
Location: Denbighshire, United Kingdom

After deciding to resign from the Civil Service after 25 years, I am now free to pursue my dream of writing. My first book '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' was published through Lulu in April 2006, and is available from good bookshops and internet suppliers. If you have difficulty getting a copy, please contact me.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

"194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool" book cover




Here is the final cover design. The ticket stubs, diary, letters and newspaper cuttings are all mine, collected during my teenage years as a mad Radio City fan. The large picture is of DJ Dave Eastwood with a crowd of kids (me and my friend Sharron included - Sharron is at the front on the far right and I am half hidden behind her!) which appeared in the Wallasey News in about 1978 following his appearance at an "Easter Eggstravaganza" at the Floral Pavillion in New Brighton.

1 Comments:

Blogger BrianJones said...

Well Kathy, It's getting nearer. The front cover looks brill, nice to see the old logo, and the photo, well how the times and the dress sense have changed. No blokes with perms...thank heavens.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home