My Photo
Name:
Location: Denbighshire, United Kingdom

After deciding to resign from the Civil Service after 25 years, I am now free to pursue my dream of writing. My first book '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' was published through Lulu in April 2006, and is available from good bookshops and internet suppliers. If you have difficulty getting a copy, please contact me.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

"194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool" book cover




Here is the final cover design. The ticket stubs, diary, letters and newspaper cuttings are all mine, collected during my teenage years as a mad Radio City fan. The large picture is of DJ Dave Eastwood with a crowd of kids (me and my friend Sharron included - Sharron is at the front on the far right and I am half hidden behind her!) which appeared in the Wallasey News in about 1978 following his appearance at an "Easter Eggstravaganza" at the Floral Pavillion in New Brighton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home