My Photo
Name:
Location: Denbighshire, United Kingdom

After deciding to resign from the Civil Service after 25 years, I am now free to pursue my dream of writing. My first book '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' was published through Lulu in April 2006, and is available from good bookshops and internet suppliers. If you have difficulty getting a copy, please contact me.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Death of Joe Butler

Don't have any more details as yet, but have just been informed that Joe Butler, host of Radio City's Country Style and member of The Hillsiders, died yesterday. I will let you know as soon as I have more information.

Joe was a lovely, down-to-earth man who, as those who have read my book will know, was able to contribute many an amusing tale of his days as a presenter at Radio City. It was a job he loved and one which held many happy memories for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home