My Photo
Name:
Location: Denbighshire, United Kingdom

After deciding to resign from the Civil Service after 25 years, I am now free to pursue my dream of writing. My first book '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' was published through Lulu in April 2006, and is available from good bookshops and internet suppliers. If you have difficulty getting a copy, please contact me.

Friday, August 24, 2007

New Edition of 194 Book for Christmas!

Following the publication of '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' in April 2006, I have been contacted by many people who, for many different reasons, weren't involved in the original book.

As stated in an earlier post, I would also now like to include a small eulogy for Sharron who died in March this year. Sharron was my best friend and of course was an integral part of the story. There are also a few more updates I want to be included, so I thought it would be a good time to get back to work on updating the story for the Christmas market.

I have asked this before, but now that you have all seen the book and know what's involved I will ask again...

Do you have any stories or possibly photos which could be included in the update? These could be because you were involved in the station, or maybe you were just a listener.

If you can help, please contact me on kathybarham@hotmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home