My Photo
Name:
Location: Denbighshire, United Kingdom

After deciding to resign from the Civil Service after 25 years, I am now free to pursue my dream of writing. My first book '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' was published through Lulu in April 2006, and is available from good bookshops and internet suppliers. If you have difficulty getting a copy, please contact me.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Promotional Material

I am currently in discussions with Lin (my designer) again regarding promotional material which I could have printed up to help me spread the word about the book. I want a car sticker (but only one - for me!) which will mean that wherever I go (and I do travel a lot of miles) I can advertise the book, but I also like the idea of having bookmarks made up. I'm thinking along the lines of them having a picture of the book, a brief synopsis, the web address and contact details etc. These will be handy for me to give out to friends and family, contributors, bookshops etc, and basically anyone else I come in contact with. I will let you know what happens with these, and whether I come up with any other promotional ideas (beanie hats, t shirts, mugs, plastic aprons.....!?!?!?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home