My Photo
Name:
Location: Denbighshire, United Kingdom

After deciding to resign from the Civil Service after 25 years, I am now free to pursue my dream of writing. My first book '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' was published through Lulu in April 2006, and is available from good bookshops and internet suppliers. If you have difficulty getting a copy, please contact me.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Advertising Flyer

This is the advertising flyer/poster I mentioned yesterday. I hope to be able to distribute these very soon and help spread the word about the book.

You will see that it includes a quote from Mark Jones, and also details of the charity donation to 'Give A Child A Chance'. At some stage, I may be getting some transparent stickers which have these details on them, so I can provide these details on the book itself.

If anybody can help distribute these flyers, or put up a poster, especially in the Merseyside area, let me know by email and I will get back in touch with you.

1 Comments:

Blogger BrianJones said...

Hi Kathy,
Well in the words of the frog.....read it, read it. I started just after you left and I finished it at 16.00hrs. Well done it's so nice to glean a lot more info about our favourite local. It was nice to see the studio photos, but why didn't anyone focus on the jingle carts? like on page 64...sorry Mr Joenz, "that's funny he doesn't sound Polish" in a Bill Mitchell deep voice.
How poignant page 93 is, it just re-affirms my view on how cruel the cancer beast is.
Your book will be a part of all my Radio City nostalgia items.
Best wishes,

Brian Jones (Not another Jones).

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home