My Photo
Name:
Location: Denbighshire, United Kingdom

After deciding to resign from the Civil Service after 25 years, I am now free to pursue my dream of writing. My first book '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' was published through Lulu in April 2006, and is available from good bookshops and internet suppliers. If you have difficulty getting a copy, please contact me.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

To Buy The Book

I have provided details of how to buy '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' in my profile section of the blog, and at the top of this page. This way, it should be clearer. At the moment, details are in danger of getting lost in old diary entries. Hope it's clear enough.

Today I received my batch of flyers/posters with which to advertise the book. I will attach a copy shortly so you can see. (I tried earlier, but it didn't work for some reason.)

The book is selling steadily on eBay, and others have sent cheques or paid through Paypal, so a big thank you to all of you who have bought a copy already. Feedback so far is very positive. Borders have agreed to stock it at their Ellesmere Port and Speke branches, so as soon as the new box of books arrives, I will be distributing them. The first box is almost gone (only 5 left!) so I hope it comes soon!!

Radio City 96.7 have been really supportive, and have agreed to promote the book on their website, so look out for it on there in the near future. There may be other City-related things going on, of which I will tell you more when they are confirmed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home