My Photo
Name:
Location: Denbighshire, United Kingdom

After deciding to resign from the Civil Service after 25 years, I am now free to pursue my dream of writing. My first book '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' was published through Lulu in April 2006, and is available from good bookshops and internet suppliers. If you have difficulty getting a copy, please contact me.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Time for a break, I think

I won't be around for a couple of weeks, so don't wonder where I've gone - I've had enough of this rain, I'm off chasing the sun.....

See ya!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carnival said...

Hello, Just wandering the blogosphere and happened on your blog. I like the way how you have put it all together. I'll be coming back again.

Regards,

NEWCU Credit Union Warrington

4:56 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Hi, I was surfing the internet and happened on your blog. I'm quite impressed , with how this all works. This is one to watch.

Best wishes,

loans Warrington

8:31 AM  
Blogger Alicia Bennett said...

Hi there, just wandering the blogosphere and I found your blog. I really enjoy how this all works.

This is one to watch.

Many thanks,

loans Warrington

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home