My Photo
Name:
Location: Denbighshire, United Kingdom

After deciding to resign from the Civil Service after 25 years, I am now free to pursue my dream of writing. My first book '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' was published through Lulu in April 2006, and is available from good bookshops and internet suppliers. If you have difficulty getting a copy, please contact me.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It won't be out by Christmas!

I'm afraid the new edition won't be out by Christmas after all - I thought I'd better let you all know. Various unforeseen circumstances have meant that I haven't been able to begin contacting people until this past week. Hopefully it will be out early in the new year.

Already a few people who were unable to contribute to the earlier version have confirmed that they will be contributing to the update. This is great news, but I'm not revealing any names... yet!

As promised, I will keep you up to date with everything, so keep watching the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home