My Photo
Name:
Location: Denbighshire, United Kingdom

After deciding to resign from the Civil Service after 25 years, I am now free to pursue my dream of writing. My first book '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' was published through Lulu in April 2006, and is available from good bookshops and internet suppliers. If you have difficulty getting a copy, please contact me.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Welcome to City Talk 105.9 fm

If you don't already know (and if not, then where have you been?) today is when City Talk 105.9, Radio City's sister station, starts broadcasting throughout Liverpool and the surrounding areas. (Including most of North Wales, but not out in the sticks where I live. Thankfully though, thanks to my wonderful AE wi-fi radio I am able to listen in!)

Basically it is an all talk station, but check out the website to find in-depth details of who is involved and what the station provides. http://www.citytalk.fm/

Good luck to Terry Smith and everyone else involved, and we wish you every success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home