My Photo
Name:
Location: Denbighshire, United Kingdom

After deciding to resign from the Civil Service after 25 years, I am now free to pursue my dream of writing. My first book '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' was published through Lulu in April 2006, and is available from good bookshops and internet suppliers. If you have difficulty getting a copy, please contact me.

Monday, June 12, 2006

13th June: Interview with Gillian Reynolds on Phil Easton's Breakfast Show

I have just received the news that Gillian Reynolds is going to be interviewed by Phil Easton live on his Breakfast Show on Magic 1548 tomorrow morning, between 9 and 10am. They are going to be talking about the book during the interview, so if you can listen in, please do!

Incidentally, Gillian was the person who gave Phil Easton his very first job at City, all those years ago!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home