My Photo
Name:
Location: Denbighshire, United Kingdom

After deciding to resign from the Civil Service after 25 years, I am now free to pursue my dream of writing. My first book '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' was published through Lulu in April 2006, and is available from good bookshops and internet suppliers. If you have difficulty getting a copy, please contact me.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Pete Price interview Sunday 25th June

I've just received the invitation to discuss '194 Radio City - The Heart of Liverpool' with Pete Price on his 10pm to 2am show this Sunday 25th June, Radio City 96.7. So once again, if you are able to tune in to this, please do!

Another thing to look out for... Radio City are going to start promoting it on their website this week, so keep an eye out for this too. http://www.radiocity.co.uk/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home